WhatsupwithJan

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Wednesday, December 14, 2005-7:26 P.M. Arizona Time
Jan Writes: It was a housebound day, which would normally have me feeling cabin fever in no time. However, today it was very easy to stay in and rest, and still the hours passed quickly. Now we all gather round to watch the Suns, who struggle without their key performers. They play such a fast game, they are fun to watch even when they lose.

Thank you, friends and family who visit the blog. Some of you respond alot, some not at all, but I know you are out there supporting me, and I appreciate every visit, every positive connection.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Jan:
    I am a "dyed in the wool" Suns fan also! We will take joy when they win, and love them when they lose.
    I think about you often. When you are up to it, we can meet at Paradise Bakery, one of my new favorite places.
    Kathy Bye-Marsh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home