WhatsupwithJan

Sunday, October 23, 2005

WhatsupwithJan

WhatsupwithJan
Sunday evening-10-23-2005
Jan experienced some abdominal pain last night and this morning and needed to take an extra dose of pain medication this morning to relieve the discomfort. We went on a six mile bike ride this morning and she enjoyed the sun, fresh air and green shrubbery growing in and along the banks of Skunk creek. We also stopped for a few minutes and watched the skateboarders do their "stuff" at the Glendale Skate park located on Union Hills road.Otherwise, an uneventful and relaxing day here at the Thompson household.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jan,


    Sounds like you had a good
    Sunday. Just wanted you to know I
    was thinking of you.


    Kathy

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jan
    Hi....My name is Rosie Mendias(Principal's secretary)and I worked with Pat while he was at Ironwood High School. I just wanted you to know I am sending positive thoughts and prayers for you and Pat.

    God Bless you

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Brother Tom said…

    Jan, wish I had your energy!!!! however, today Monday I walked six miles up and down the mountain...fortunately, while I was coming up our road, about 1/2 mile from home and the steepest part...Sue came home from shopping and rescued me...leaving a complete trip still a challenge.

    What time is your appointment on Wednesday? My patience training here is not going well....

    Love,,,brother Tom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home